There are a few different factors that could cause problems with the performance of your card:
- Your spending power was restricted because we couldn’t complete your safety checks to verify your identity and you have reached your unverified Card load limit. Check the terms and conditions for details on load limits.
- The address you have provided for the credit or debit card does not match the registered address on your Fandom Pay account.
- You don’t have enough funds on the credit or debit card being used to add funds.
- The card you are using has expired or been blocked by your card issuer.
- You have failed the 3D-Secure checks. Please contact your card issuer to help with this.
If you are still experiencing technical difficulties, please contact the Fandom Pay team.