- These terms and conditions apply to Fandom Pay’s MotoGP™ Fastest Lap Competition (“The Promotion”). Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
2. The promoter of the Promotion is Fan Payment Solutions LLC, trading as Fandom Pay. Company number 7241319, registered office: 108 West 13th Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, USA (“the Promoter”).
3. This Promotion is open to UK, German, Spanish, Italian and Austrian residents attending the 2019 British MotoGP at Silverstone (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families).
4. To enter the Promotion, entrants simply need to provide their email address and play the MotoGP game at the Fandom Pay Stand. Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. Only one entry per person. The person to complete the quickest lap will win the prize.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete sign-ups or sign-ups not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems.
6. The Promotion will run from 9am on Thursday 22nd August 2019 to 6pm on Sunday 25th August 2019 (“the Closing Date”). Fans who supply their email address and play the game after the Closing Date will not be entered into the Promotion.
7. There shall be one prize (“the Prize”) which consists of:
- Fandom Pay card with £100 / €100 credit, in the appropriate currency to the Winner’s registered card
8. The Winner shall be selected from those deemed eligible after following the above entry criteria. The Winner will be announced on Fandom Pay social media channels no later than 5pm on Tuesday 27th August 2019 and shall have until 12pm on Friday 30th August 2019 to claim the Prize.
9. In the event that the Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner for the Prize.
10. There shall be no alternatives to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for that/those of equal value.
11. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be resold or given away as a prize.
12. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
- tampering with the entry process
- acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion
- submitting entries on behalf of another individual or
- any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
14. The Winner and their guest/s may be required to take part in reasonable publicitly in conection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion and accepting the Prize.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize including but not limited to travel, parking, accommodation, food or refreshments.
18. Where the Prize involves use of a third party’s goods or services/attendance at a third party’s venue, the Winner will comply with any additional conditions applicable to attendance at/participation in an event/venue.