Terms and Conditions – Aragon Sign-Ups Competition
These terms and conditions apply to Fandom Pay’s Aragon Sign-Ups Competition
- (“The Promotion”). Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and
conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
2. The promoter of the Promotion is Fan Payment Solutions LLC, trading as Fandom Pay. Company
number 7241319, registered office: 108 West 13th Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, USA
3. This Promotion is open to Spanish residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties
involved in the Promotion and their families).
4. To enter the Promotion, entrants simply need to sign up for a Fandom Pay account. Entries
submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. Only one entry per person. The first 40
sign-ups are automatic Winners.
5. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete sign-ups or sign-ups not properly
received due to technical, communication or other problems.
6. The Promotion will run from 9am on Friday 13 th September 2019 to 5pm on Wednesday 18 th
September 2019 (“the Closing Date”). The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or extend
the Promotion at any time. Fans signing up after the first 40 will not be entered into the
7. There shall be one prize (“the Prize ”) which consists of:
2 x entry and grandstand tickets for the MotoGP race in Aragon on 20th-22nd September
8. The Winner shall be selected from those deemed eligible after following the above entry
criteria. The Winner shall be notified by email no later than 5pm on Wednesday 18 th September
2019 and shall have until 5pm on Thursday 19th August 2019 to claim the Prize.
9. In the event that the Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and
the Promoter may select an alternative Winner for the Prize.
10. Acceptance of the prize means that the Winner waives their right to cancel their annual or
monthly membership subscription in the first 12 months.
11. There shall be no alternatives to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute
the Prize for that/those of equal value.
12. The Prize is not transferable and cannot be resold or given away as a prize.
13. The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with
respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or
exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
tampering with the entry process
acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion
submitting entries on behalf of another individual or
any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
13. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the
failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
14. The Winner and their guest/s may be required to take part in reasonable publicitly in
conection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location
15. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment
incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion and accepting the Prize.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the
failure is caused by something beyond reasonable control, or that of a third party providing
17. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in
connection with the Prize including but not limited to travel, parking, accommodation, food
18. Where the Prize involves use of a third party’s goods or services/attendance at a third
party’s venue, the Winner will comply with any additional conditions applicable to
attendance at/participation in an event/venue.
19. The Winner consents to being contacted by email to notify them of their prize and how to
claim it. This means that personal data may be processed by third party companies acting on
behalf of Fandom Pay.