(“The Promotion”). Entry to the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions, therefore, please read carefully.
- The promoter of the Promotion is Fan Payment Solutions LLC, trading as Fandom Pay. Company number 7241319, registered office: 108 West 13th Street, Wilmington, Delaware 19801, USA (“the Promoter”).
- This Promotion is open to UK residents (excluding employees of the Promoter, third parties involved in the Promotion and their families).
- To enter the Promotion, entrants simply need to complete the questionnaire sent via email. Entries submitted in any other manner will not be accepted. Only one entry per person.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for incomplete sign-ups or sign-ups not properly received due to technical, communication or other problems.
- The Promotion will run from 9am Friday 27th September 2019 to 5pm on Monday 30th September 2019 (“the Closing Date”). The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw or extend the Promotion at any time. Questionnaires completed after this time will not be entered into the Promotion.
- There shall be one prize (“the Prize”) which consists of: 2 x paddock pass tickets to the British MotoGP™ 2020
- The Winner shall be selected from those deemed eligible after following the above entry criteria. The Winner shall be notified on how to claim their Prize by email no later than Friday 4th October 2019 with details on how to claim the prize
- In the event that the Prize is not claimed by this deadline, the Winner shall forfeit the Prize and the Promoter may select an alternative Winner for the Prize.
- There shall be no alternatives to the Prize although the Promoter reserves the right to substitute the Prize for that/those of equal value.
- The Prize is not transferable and cannot be resold or given away as a prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and the Promoter shall not enter into correspondence with respect to its decision. The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify or exclude any individual for inappropriate behaviour including but not limited to:
tampering with the entry process
acting in violation of the terms of the Promotion
submitting entries on behalf of another individual or
any conduct which would put other entrants at an unfair disadvantage.
12. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond its reasonable control.
13. The Winner and their guest/s may be required to take part in reasonable publicity in connection with the Promotion, including the publication of their names, geographic location and photograph.
14.The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Promotion and accepting the Prize.
15. The Promoter shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something beyond reasonable control, or that of a third party providing the Prize.
16. The Promoter shall not be liable for any additional expenses incurred by the Winner in connection with the Prize including but not limited to travel, parking, accommodation, food or refreshments.
17. Where the Prize involves use of a third party’s goods or services/attendance at a third party’s venue, the Winner will comply with any additional conditions applicable to attendance at/participation in an event/venue.
18. The Winner consents to being contacted by email to notify them of their prize and how to claim it. This means that personal data may be processed by third party companies acting on behalf of Fandom Pay.